If you like this fun pattern but would like it in a different colour scheme, please feel free to message me! I will happily work with you to make something you love.
- The top features my very own pattern, "Twilight Forest"!
- I chose to make the trees out of low volume (almost white) fabrics & used a grey linen as the background
- The backing is a wonderful match - grey & cream stripes.
- A matching binding covers the edges
- I used Warm & White cotton for the batting.
This has been machine quilted with coordinating thread to blend with the design of the quilt.
Measurements are roughly 38" x 45"
Fabrics used: cotton, linen
- CARE & MAINTENANCE -
* Wash on warm/cold
* Tumble dry on low or hang dry
Some shrinkage is normal (and will make the quilt more soft & snuggly!)
I do wash quilts before shipping; this has been washed with Dreft detergent.
Materials Include fabric, batting, pattern, needles, thread
Fees include transaction fees, packaging supplies
Note: I'm VERY careful about the things I use in something that will be loved & used often. This is made in a smoke & pet free home.
** Due to different monitors, the colours may appear slightly different in person.
Keep in mind this is a handmade item so there may be a few imperfections.