Okay, real talk? This one went through three major phases and four major revisions before becoming the Choose Your Own Adventure it is!
This pattern was written with scraps in mind and includes two different sets of directions for making it, as well as a bunch of tips, ideas & suggestions for changing the pattern slightly to fit your scrap situation!
Following the "Small Scraps" directions will use 1 1/2" squares up to 3 1/2" squares, while the "Large Scraps" directions use 2 1/2" - 7" squares!
Whatever path you choose (and however many borders you decide to add!) this quilt comes together quickly & puts a dent in those long hoarded pieces.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, designed & written by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, plant, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.