I am sure most of you have overflowing scrap bins, just like I do. I delight in using small bits of fabric from past projects & when I first started I was AMAZED at the size of some people's scrap baskets! Mine are definitely overflowing....
The Corner Stars pattern was designed around Fussy Cutting the center of each block & placing a scrappy star around each side.
While it may look like a lot to cut at first glance, try doing it one or two blocks at a time, instead! You'll have a whole quilt in no time :)
This one is good for any 2 1/2" - 5" pieces you've saved!
Alternately, you can use fat quarters or yardage for a more coordinated look.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
In addition to having three sizes plotted out for you, there are tons of tips, tricks & side notes. There's also an Alternate Layout with two extra block types!
Which mean there's a total of four colouring pages, two ways to make the quilt & an endless number of colour combinations to try!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.