My son asked me to make a quilt for his swimming instructor this summer & said he wanted it ALL TRIANGLES.
So we doodled together & came up with this - all Half Square Triangles and solid blocks.
The Isosceles quilt pattern is beginner friendly, scrap friendly & has instructions for three sizes.
There are four block types in this pattern & it is easily scalable to any other size - simply add or subtract blocks!
This pattern was written with yardage in mind (for a coordinated look) but you could use scraps or fat eighths as well.
See images for fabric requirements & a few mock ups.
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.