I have a friend who got married on Pi Day & I searched for a Pi symbol pattern for so long! I found one & it was not quite what I wanted.....
This foundation paper pieced pattern has three sized blocks; 6, 9, and 12" finished.
It does NOT include basic paper piecing instructions. It does have an assembly diagram and some general information, but it is intended to be for quilters who have done FPP before.
Notes about the pattern:
- A confident beginner pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.