Boxed is a fun, beginner friendly pattern that uses a number of precuts.
You can use Charm Packs, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, Fat Eighths, Scraps and/or Yardage to make this geometric quilt.
The pattern includes three different layouts - gradient, ombre, and Oops! All Scrap!
Each one includes cutting/assembly directions & there are two separate colouring sheets, with directions on how to achieve each style.
See image two for fabric requirements.
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly scrap pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, etc) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.