I have a wonderful, sweet, strong mama friend with three little ones. One of them is (as of June 2020) on her fifth brain surgery. And Xenia is barely a year & a half old!
The proceeds of this pattern go to that family.
These hearts are fast, once you get the hang of half rectangle triangles!
Show love to someone you care for by making them a little fat heart quilt.
Pattern has instructions for both directional & solid backgrounds, as well as three sizes options and a colouring sheet.
It includes both regular & paper pieced templates, so you have a few different options to create your HRT. (I suggest trying a test block with both ways before fully cutting your fabrics!)
Make sure you measure your templates before cutting them out! If they're not the correct size, check your printer settings. (Start with 100%, "use Actual PDF size" or "no shrinking".)
There are US Letter & A4 templates attached - you only need one.
It has been tested by multiple people, however if something did get missed or if you need clarification on something, please reach out to me! I have included my email & instagram handle in the pattern.
Extra Notes about the pattern:
- A confident beginner friendly pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- You need to cut accurately & carefully to make this pattern work with F8s or Fat Quarters.
- If you prefer to make your HRT oversized & trim them down, you'll need a little more fabric for each heart. Cut from yardage or scraps (11" x 14" needed for each heart)
- Check your template sizes to make sure they printed correctly before cutting them (or your fabric!) out.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.