I kept looking around for a basic but visually striking pumpkin pattern & was disappointed by how few there were out in the world....
SO after much deliberation, a LOT of sharing on Instagram & help from a mathematician (she double checked everything after I had the basics ready!), I humbly present to you my first ever quilt pattern!!
Pumpkin Patch(work) is a fun, fast project featuring six different sized pumpkins, finishing at 72" square.
Non directional prints are best, but if you have your heart set on a particular print (I'm looking at you, fellow fussy cutters!) just get an extra 1/8 or 1/4 yard if using yardage, or an extra Fat Quarter if using precuts.
Pumpkin Fabric - 8 FQ
Stem Fabric - 1/8 yard
Background - 3 1/2 yards
Backing - 5 yards
Binding - 1/2 yard
thank you for supporting me!
Notes about the pattern:
- NON-directional prints work best.
- An intermediate pumpkin pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- This pattern assumes the purchaser has basic quilting knowledge, can sew accurate seams, and can sew rows together where there are no matching seams.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.