I have adored Bear Paw blocks for a while but I am not a perfectionist & often lose points if I am not careful.....
So I doodled a few ideas that eventually became fun pattern!
My son currently loves the Pooh Bear books, and since this is a Bear Paw block, connecting the two just made sense - thus the "Hundred Acre" name :)
He even helped pick out scraps for Christopher Robin & his friends for a throw quilt! (see image 4)
This pattern was written with scraps in mind, but you can use jelly rolls, fat eighths, or yardage for a more coordinated look.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.