I have always loved fall & wanted to make a fun, slightly more intricate leaf pattern so I can enjoy it year round!
This foundation paper pieced pattern has one block size but instructions to make three different sized quilts (as well as some smaller project ideas) from the blocks.
These leaves can be made as a two colour design, using all scraps, or using 6-8 colours for an ombre effect.
Notes for each can be found in the pattern.
It does NOT include basic paper piecing instructions. It does have an assembly diagram and some general information, but it is intended to be for quilters who have done FPP before.
Notes about the pattern:
- An Intermediate pattern, designed & written by Stephanie W of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.