I am sure most of you have overflowing scrap bins, just like I do. I delight in using small bits of fabric from past projects & loath throwing bigger chunks away, so I've started designing a few different scrap patterns that utilize different sizes of those precious saved fabrics!
This one is good for any 2 1/2" - 5" pieces you've saved!
Alternately, you can use fat quarters or yardage for a more coordinated look.
Included in the images are my tester's version - a huge thank you to Laura, Angie, Sarah, Annika, Hillary, Debbie, Lyra, Chantal, Ashley, Hannah, Natalie & Cassie for checking over my math, directions & general instructions!
You'll find their Instagram tags on each of their images if you'd like to check out more of their work.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.