I've loved this set of colours for so long & decided they needed their own quilt to showcase them. Ohio Stars are such a fun block, so I paired the two together for this Sunset Stars Quilt Pattern!
My mock up was done in EQ8 and I searched my Kona colour chips til I found a good match for the boldness I wanted to bring to this top.
The pattern is "on point", which means the blocks are sideways and you assemble them in diagonal rows.
There is sashing to set them apart a little more & triangles at the end of the rows to square them up.
On point quilts can be a bit tricky to tackle your first time or two, but just make sure to keep the diagram handy & pay attention to your block orientation and you'll be fine!!
This pattern currently only has one size, but it does include plenty of diagrams & a colouring page!
Notes about the pattern:
- A confident beginner friendly scrap pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, etc) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.