I started the original quilt from this design way back in 2015 and finished the top in 2017. And then it took an additional 4 years to type up the pattern - whoops!!
This pattern was written with scraps in mind but if you're just starting out, it also looks great with charm packs & 1/8 yard cuts :)
Scrap patterns are my favorite & this pattern uses a variety of sizes in the construction. I can't wait to see what you make from it!
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, designed & written by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, plant, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.