** for the month of October all proceeds will be going to Campaign Zero **
I have had this idea to make a large cat block for a while & finally got the push to figure it out just before Christmas (pillows make great presents!)
This is a fat quarter friendly pattern that goes together quickly, despite having some smaller pieces.
Confident beginners should have no problem with this one & advanced quilters can breeze right through it!
If you're looking for a large, fun cat block, then this is for you.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes and a pillow cover, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A confident beginner pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.