I love fussy cutting my fabrics (cutting a specific part of a print to highlight) and had some fun orange ones. Since fall was just around the corner, I decided to turn them into fun pumpkins!
Fussy Pumpkins is a fast, beginner friendly, "fussy focused" pattern - but it works well with regular prints, too!
Use your imagination & let this fun pattern show off your favorite fabrics this fall.
This quilt can easily be made with scraps as well - I've made a Full version with all scraps & quite a few throws with Fat Quarters.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pumpkin pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, quilt, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.