If you like this fun pattern but would like it in a different colour scheme, please feel free to message me! I will happily work with you to make something you love.
- The top features the pattern "Mimi's Lemons" by Cotton and Joy
- Fabrics used are all solid scraps on a speckled background.
- The backing is a fun lemon print.
- A matching binding with covers the edges.
- I used warm & white cotton for the batting.
This has been machine quilted with yellow thread in lemon slices across the quilt.
Measurements are roughly 58" x 64"
Fabrics used: 100% cotton
Pieced by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches. Finished May 2021
- CARE & MAINTENANCE -
* Wash on warm/cold
* Tumble dry on low or hang dry
Some shrinkage is normal (and will make the quilt more soft & snuggly!)
This will improve the life of the quilt & ensure years of use
I do wash quilts before shipping; this has been washed with Tide detergent & a Bounce dryer sheet.
Materials Include fabric, batting, pattern, needles, thread
Fees include listing fees, transaction fees, packaging supplies
Note: I'm VERY careful about the things I use in something that will be loved & used often. This is made in a smoke & pet free home.
** Due to different monitors, the colours may appear slightly different in person. Keep in mind this is a handmade item so there may be a few imperfections.