The Guardian quilt is here!
This design came together back in July when my son asked for a quilt to give to his swim instructor. He's been taking lessons with the same Lifeguard for two summers now! I wanted to incorporate the iconic pluses and keep it red and white but add some extra interest; I'm very pleased with how this one turned out!
My Guardian Quilt pattern is written for yardage but is easily adaptable to scraps!
The blocks are large & come together very quickly. The sizes are generous & I cannot wait to see what gets made from this pattern!
Feel free to share your creations with me via social media or email.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, designed & written by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, plant, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.