If you'd like this quilt made in a different size or colour scheme, please contact me! I'd love to work with you to make something just for you.
- The top features the pattern "Hundred Acre Scrap" by me, using the lots of different fabrics by Bonnie & Camille on a white background with silver dots.
- The backing is pieced together from two different Bonnie & Camille prints!
- A scrappy binding covers the edges.
- I used Warm & White cotton batting.
This has been machine quilted with coordinating thread in a straight lines.
Measurements are roughly 38" x 38"
Fabrics used: 100% cotton
- CARE & MAINTENANCE -
* Wash on warm/cold
* Tumble dry on low or hang dry
Some shrinkage is normal (and will make the quilt more soft & snuggly!)
Materials Include fabric, batting, pattern, needles, thread
Fees include listing fees, transaction fees, packaging supplies
Note: I'm VERY careful about the things I use in something that will be loved by a little one. This is made in a smoke & pet free home.
** Due to different monitors, the colours may appear slightly different in person. Keep in mind this is a handmade item so there may be a few imperfections.
Studies show newborns should NOT have anything besides a fitted sheet in their crib. Only use in a crib with a newborn at your own risk.