I like big blocks, bold colours, and bear paws. So naturally, I now have a big, bold, bear paw quilt pattern!
The name came because my son has been watching "the Jungle Book" and the Bare Necessities song gets stuck in my head far too frequently (my all time favorite version is at that link, in case you need to be serenaded today 😉)
My Paw Paw Quilt pattern is written for yardage but is easily adaptable to scraps!
Images five & six show off a scrappy baby size.
The blocks are large & come together very quickly. The sizes are generous & I cannot wait to see what gets made from this pattern!
Feel free to share your creations with me via social media or email.
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for four sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, designed & written by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, plant, or coffee) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.