If you like this fun pattern but would like it in a different colour scheme, please feel free to message me! I will happily work with you to make something you love.
- The top uses the tutorial for a "Scrappy Trip Around the World"
- Fabrics used are grey, teal, and black. No two blocks are alike!
- The backing is a teal print.
- A matching binding with covers the edges.
- I used warm & white cotton for the batting.
This has been machine quilted with teal thread in half moons.
Measurements are roughly 58" x 58"
Fabrics used: 100% cotton
Pieced by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches. Finished March 2022
- CARE & MAINTENANCE -
* Wash on warm/cold
* Tumble dry on low or hang dry
Some shrinkage is normal (and will make the quilt more soft & snuggly!)
This will improve the life of the quilt & ensure years of use
I do wash quilts before shipping; this has been washed with Tide detergent & a Bounce dryer sheet.
Materials Include fabric, batting, pattern, needles, thread
Note: I'm VERY careful about the things I use in something that will be loved & used often. This is made in a smoke & pet free home.
** Due to different monitors, the colours may appear slightly different in person. Keep in mind this is a handmade item so there may be a few imperfections.