I cannot wait to see babies on this quilt! (Does that sound weird??)
The Simple Wings quilts was designed because my son delights in being on every quilt & making "snow angels" on them.
I designed it so it would look like he had his own set of wings without having to wave his arms really fast :)
The directions & layout was written so it would be easy to resize it to fit your needs. That means this pattern is good for any 1 1/2" - 5" pieces you've saved! Or bigger, if you want!!
Alternately, you can use fat quarters or yardage for a more coordinated look.
I've made it with charm squares, fat quarters, and yardage - I can't decide which is more fun!
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for two sizes, but feel free to cut your fabric a different size to make it bigger or smaller!
Notes about the pattern:
- A beginner friendly pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, roses, quilt) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.