*** For the month of July, all proceeds from the pattern will be donated to Be the Bridge. ***
Scraps are a natural part of quilting & boy do they pile up quick!
I have buckets of them & finally decided to design something simple & fun to use them up.
Sun Star is a fast, confident beginner pattern that works well with scraps OR yardage!
Simple construction paired with few matching seams make this a breeze once you get everything cut!
See images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
This pattern does not have to be yellow, but that just so happens to be my most overflowing bucket!
I designed this to use low volume scraps for the background as well, but feel free to use prints or solids instead.
There are a few alternate colourways included in the pattern pages.
Notes about the pattern:
- A confident beginner friendly scrap pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, etc) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.