I've made quite a few "forest" quilts since I started quilting and really love the way tree quilts look.
There's something so calming about rows and rows of trees.....
This pattern is jelly roll (or scrap!) friendly and uses traditional piecing.
There are two trees & a star block, arranged to make a toddler, throw or large twin quilt.
Please check the images for fabric requirements - there are directions for three sizes, but feel free to add or remove blocks to make the quilt your preferred size!
thank you for supporting me!
- A beginner friendly Jelly Roll or Scrap pattern, written & designed by Stephanie of Hillside Stitches, LLC.
- This pattern assumes the purchaser has basic quilting knowledge.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; I accept no responsibility for errors or omissions but welcomes suggestions for future patterns.
- If you do find any inconsistencies, please let me know via email or direct message.
Notes about the PDF:
- This is a DIGITAL download. No physical copies of anything (pattern, quilt, or flowers) will be shipped to you.
- The PDF is an instant download after checkout.
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your preferred device.
- Pattern is for one person only.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute this pattern without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern as Hillside Stitches.