Perfect for the couch, the crib, a play mat, a picnic, at a parade, making forts & tents..... use your imagination & bring this quilt along on your adventures!! This is great for brightening a room year round & will be hard to miss! :)
- The top features the pattern "Vintage Tiles" by Lou Orth Designs.
- Blue stars pop on these four coraly pinks, surrounded by a blue & white background.
- The backing is a fun pink!
- A metallic gold & white striped binding covers the edges to help keep the blankets shape.
- I used a soft cotton for the batting, which is both light enough for use in the summer and warm enough to snuggle under in winter.
This has been machine quilted with coordinating thread in a crosshatch pattern to blend with the design of the quilt.
Measurements are roughly 38" x 38"
My 3 1/2 year old is holding this in picture 3
Fabrics used: 100% cotton
- CARE & MAINTENANCE -
* Wash on warm/cold
* Tumble dry on low or hang dry
Some shrinkage is normal (and will make the quilt more soft & snuggly!)
This will improve the life of the blanket & ensure years of use, as well as keeping the shape of the blanket.
I do wash quilts before shipping; this has been washed with Dreft detergent.
Materials Include fabric, batting, pattern, needles, thread
Fees include listing fees, transaction fees, packaging supplies
Note: I'm VERY careful about the things I use in something that will be loved by a little one. This is made in a smoke & pet free home.
** Due to different monitors, the colours may appear slightly different in person.
Keep in mind this is a handmade item so there may be a few imperfections.
Studies show newborns should NOT have anything besides a fitted sheet in their crib. Only use in a crib with a newborn at your own risk.